• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Distinction List for m/j 2k13

Reaction score
In the last week of January or First week of February.

Stats is only available in November session. That's why there are distinctions for it.
No other subject is given Distinctions. Even if you get 100% marks, you won't be awarded a distinctions. That's the rule.
so regardless of which session u give the exams, the distinction list will come in the last week of January or First week of Februar?

weird rule

Reaction score
One more question...how does cie decide distinction achievers like for instance if there are 5 toppers in maths so how do they decide?or rather they give it to all of them

Reaction score
One more question...how does cie decide distinction achievers like for instance if there are 5 toppers in I
maths so how do they decide?or rather they give it to all of them

I've seen multiple world distinctions in Maths and Add-Maths. Like 10 of them. So if a lot of people get 100% they give it to all of them.
But for Physics, not everyone gets 100%. So only One, or maybe TWO.

Reaction score
Whoever gets it first post it here
Everyone keep your eyed open :p
what eyed
is it eyed=eye+wide

I've seen multiple world distinctions in Maths and Add-Maths. Like 10 of them. So if a lot of people get 100% they give it to all of them.
But for Physics, not everyone gets 100%. So only One, or maybe TWO.
what if u dont get a 100% in a math related exam, then also do u get distinction?

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman, the final distinction brochure will be sent to all Centres in Pakistan by the end of February.
-Reported by Cambridge International Examinations (12 JANUARY 2014)

They didn't specify the date. :/
Will it be available online?