• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Distinction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hy guys.....
Cn u plz wht tactics shud we aply to score distinction in as level in subjects like maths,physics...

Wht shud me the method to solve the exam papers...and on wht criteria do a examiner award distinction,??

Thnx in advance

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
There are no distinctions for Physics and Math in AS-level.

Reaction score
SHALL I REPEAT IT ONE OTHER TIME?
I HAVE MY EYES ! ALLHUMDULILLAH!! THIS MAN HAD FOUR DISTINCTIONS ! MATHS!! PHYSICSS!! Biology and chemistry ! told ya ask him .
aint going to repeat it again . keep uha thinking wid ya '! I ll keep mine dude! :cool:

Reaction score
Shozab got distinctions in A levels dude... not in As Levels ........ ?
Yaar on half grades how can they judge whether he is deserving distinction or not...

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I will say it again: there are no distinctions for AS-Physics and AS-Maths in CIE.
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb,

Well, you're right, there's no distinctions at individual level [as far as I know], but there's that 'Best across three CAMBRIDGE AS Level' etc, I know someone who got that.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb,

Well, you're right, there's no distinctions at individual level [as far as I know], but there's that 'Best across three CAMBRIDGE AS Level' etc, I know someone who got that.
Ws!
Okay, if you say so.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
WHEN I WAS SAYING UH DIN ANS K : "IF YOU SAY SO"
although I aint a moderator but I am a reliable source -_-
I didn't say that I agree with that.

There are no distinctions for AS-level Physics and Math.
there you go, I said it once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.