• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Distinctions 2013

Reaction score
ladies and gentle man 2012 june and nov session list is yet to be released.....just keep calm :)...

Moderator Edit!

Jaf

Reaction score
Yes. I'm in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. They have been announced here. I've so far heard of 3 students in my school achieving distinctions this time and a fourth one who has left the school. I think they're announced at the same time all over the world, so if you're expecting anything call up your school or other relevant authority to ask them! Good luck!

Reaction score
I contacted my School. They havent recieved anything yet -_- british council (for men) will be open after 2 hours. :(
Im in dammam, saudi arabia , by they way

Jaf

Reaction score
jaf stop misguiding peoples guyz they aren't announced yet!!!!
Heh. Now, now... there's no need to be sore; work harder next year. :p
On a serious note though, they HAVE been announced. Why would any school tell their students any thing like that if they weren't sure? I'll try to get a picture of the list my school got tomorrow (try!). If your school is saying they haven't received any list yet it's possible they will in a couple of days. Don't worry, if you've gotten a ranking you will know soon!