• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

do Alevels really benefit ????

Reaction score
Awww great thank people end conclusion some people are surely jealous of us for going something better in life :p

Reaction score
If you are giving SATs whats the point of Alevels again? :|

We in Alevels do cover almost whole of SAT syllabus. In 2nd year of Alevels, we have sufficiently done course of Alevels to appear for SAT2. It takes half a day to give SAT2, and similarly half a day to give SAT1

Obviously, americans dont give Alevels, and we give Alevels. So how do universities find a common ground to judge between us?

Its by our SAT scores. Since the syllabus is covered by us and the american students, SAT becomes a common platform for judgement.

But SAT is not considered a complete exam. It has no practicals etc. It is only MCQ sort of. Not the long essay questions type

Reaction score
We in Alevels do cover almost whole of SAT syllabus. In 2nd year of Alevels, we have sufficiently done course of Alevels to appear for SAT2. It takes half a day to give SAT2, and similarly half a day to give SAT1

Obviously, americans dont give Alevels, and we give Alevels. So how do universities find a common ground to judge between us?

Its by our SAT scores. Since the syllabus is covered by us and the american students, SAT becomes a common platform for judgement.

But SAT is not considered a complete exam. It has no practicals etc. It is only MCQ sort of. Not the long essay questions type

Well no offense..but if i do Intermediate and then i give SATs (well if you ask me A levels and Inter have the same course) so i pretty much land on the grounds as you do :p