• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Do u thnk tht "Beaconhouse Newlands" is a good choice for Alevels????

Reaction score
i m new to lahore bt i dont knw which campus to choose fr a levels........................I prefer that the institude has good science subz faculity + minimum students........Iam NOT a fan of Extra-curricular so plz guide me accordingly.......THNKING IN ADVANCE :)

Reaction score
hi
i am a beaconite too
bss newlands is a recent operation and i advice u..."not to go for experimentation"..we don't know it's success until or unless it's results prove after 3 years :) .
try LGS instead ...it's Alevels program is awesome and as their results prove it....i am gonna do A levels from there too ...only due to the teaching staff and the debating society they have successfully launched...BSS gardentown campus is a soft option but i won't say no to the debating society there ...but as u r not interested in extra curricular .....LGS is a good choice too

Reaction score
hi
i am a beaconite too
bss newlands is a recent operation and i advice u..."not to go for experimentation"..we don't know it's success until or unless it's results prove after 3 years :) .
try LGS instead ...it's Alevels program is awesome and as their results prove it....i am gonna do A levels from there too ...only due to the teaching staff and the debating society they have successfully launched...BSS gardentown campus is a soft option but i won't say no to the debating society there ...but as u r not interested in extra curricular .....LGS is a good choice too

Beaconhouse Garden Town no longer offers A levels.

Reaction score
That is not 'Garden Town A levels Campus' but Beaconhouse 'A level Gulberg Campus'!

maybe ..this is what it's called....i am no great shakes at remembering places in lahore as i am new in pakistan ....but i am sure it's near the garden town campus

Reaction score
o_O
i visited it myself
my cousin studies there
hehehehe

Please, get your facts straight!

There's NO Beaconhouse Garden Town A level branch. Beaconhouse Garden Town did offer A levels a few years back but then this new branch, Beaconhouse A levels Gulberg Campus (BSS ALGC) was built.

Don't believe me, use Google!

Reaction score
hi
i am a beaconite too
Is bdc a good option and is there a good lgs branch in defence.........cuz i hav heard of paragon bt itz nt gud fr studiez

Reaction score
Is bdc a good option and is there a good lgs branch in defence.........cuz i hav heard of paragon bt itz nt gud fr studiez

BDC is not a bad option and as far as LGS Paragon is concerned, it's a lot better than many other institutes for example, Beaconhouse Newlands.

By far, the best institutes in Lahore for A level are, LGS JT ( Boys only) and perhaps, Beaconhouse ALGC, because of the amazing faculty. =)