• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Does anyone have Cambridge IGCSE™ and O Level Computer Science Coursebook with Digital Access

Reaction score
Same, need it as well. I do have the other one though :
Cambridge IGCSE & O Level Computer Science Student's Book Second Edition

PublisherHodder Education
AuthorWatson, D and Williams, H

If you want this one:
1630698085523.png

Then use this link:
[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Computer Science 2nd Edition - interesEdu.com

or

But if anyone has these ones: Please send me. Thanks.
1630698190299.png1630698200252.png

Attachments

• 1630698143207.png
    1630698143207.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 17
Reaction score
Here you go man, after some dense searching:

Attachments

• Computer book.pdf
    10.3 MB · Views: 440
Reaction score
Here you go man, after some dense searching:
Thank you for this book. Do you know where I can find the other book (the green one with a robot arm). I've searched everywhere and it seems you know where to look. Much appreciated.

Reaction score
Thank you for this book. Do you know where I can find the other book (the green one with a robot arm). I've searched everywhere and it seems you know where to look. Much appreciated.
You can read it and use it for free log into cambridge go and access the book

Reaction score
Did you get the ebook robot arm ?
1630698190299-png.66454

Please send me if anyone have it ....please its urgent .

Reaction score
Thank you so much for sending that Book Brother couldn't find it anywhere For free and i needed it urgently cuz i only had 1 month left for O levels May Allah Bless you With Good health and wealth

Reaction score
Hello everyone, if you have this book, please help me.
Edexcel International A level information technology Teacher resource

Attachments

• it.jpeg
    it.jpeg
    60.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Reaction score
do u have answers for this one please send me if u have and can u tell me where and how ur finding resources like this cuz i want to find my self for other subjects

1703613077185.png

Reaction score
thank you so much for the workbook answers can you also send the actual workbook pdf?
and do u have the textbook answers like the activities and end of chpter exam style questions for the hodder textbook?

Reaction score
thank you so much for the workbook answers can you also send the actual workbook pdf?
and do u have the textbook answers like the activities and end of chpter exam style questions for the hodder textbook?
No, I do not.

Attachments

• Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Computer Science (Computer Systems) Workbook Hodder.pdf
    8.4 MB · Views: 17