• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Does anyone have Topics for English (0510) Oct/Nov 2012??

Reaction score
1. Clothes
2. Competition in sport
3. Privacy
4. Reading
5. Social Networking
6. Famous people as role models
7. Making music
8. Young Offenders
9. Space travel
10. Treatment of animals
but i have no idea of the questions they will ask.......(i dont think there is "importance of music or your music" or "crime")
but pray for me!!!thx^@^

Reaction score
By any chance, do you happen to remember the prompts?

Man no need to worry about everything is already mention!What to focus on and you can you your ideas as well!
Calm down! i by chance was wearing a quote t shirt, then he started discussing about that for 2 min! and the rest of the time went by!

Reaction score
How was it?

No need to worry about everything is already mention!What to focus on and you can you your ideas as well!
Calm down! i by chance was wearing a quote t shirt, then HE started discussing about that for 2 min! and the rest of the time went by!

Reaction score
I gave my paper yesterday. I got the topic Privacy and believe me, it was really easy. The examiner was really good too. Just don't get nervous.

Reaction score
I gave my paper yesterday. I got the topic Privacy and believe me, it was really easy. The examiner was really good too. Just don't get nervous.
hi there!
what were some questions that the examiner asked ?
thanks for the help!

Reaction score
hi there!
what were some questions that the examiner asked ?
thanks for the help!
1) When do you enjoy your privacy?
2) What do you think of security cameras?
3) What do you say about storing your information on your PC.
4) How can we make sure our stuff remains private?
5) What do you think of the suggestion that it more important to share you information than to share it.
Hope this helps!