• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Does anyone have Topics for English (0510) Oct/Nov 2012??

Reaction score
1) When do you enjoy your privacy?
2) What do you think of security cameras?
3) What do you say about storing your information on your PC.
4) How can we make sure our stuff remains private?
5) What do you think of the suggestion that it more important to share you information than to share it.
Hope this helps!
U are a live saver <3 ;)

Reaction score
Thank you so much but It's made by someone, not the real one..
Hello guys! I just made my oral yesterday and I wanted to share my experience with you guys. First of all, I'm sorry because I only know the questions for one topic (space travel) obviously because it's the one I picked! It's pretty easy and that list which was made by someone, to be honest it is very close...So here is the real space travel exam!!:
1) Whether you would like to work in a space station or on the moon.
2) What will you miss on earth.
3) Why do you think there are many books and films about space travel.
4)Is it sensible to spend that much amount of money on building spacecrafts.
5)The idea that that the future of the humanity depends on space travel.

That's it guys hope it helps. And yeah I'm 100% sure about it...again, I'm sorry I don't know the rest. By the way, when you start doing the exam, just cool down and don't talk like a robot! Start talking like you're talking to a friend it will reaaally help!! For me, the examiner always kept me talking and he helped me when I went out of ideas. Don't think like "Omg I'm gonna talk for 10 or 20 min!!!" It's much simpler than you think....Good luck to all

Peace :)

Reaction score
Hello guys! I just made my oral yesterday and I wanted to share my experience with you guys. First of all, I'm sorry because I only know the questions for one topic (space travel) obviously because it's the one I picked! It's pretty easy and that list which was made by someone, to be honest it is very close...So here is the real space travel exam!!:
1) Whether you would like to work in a space station or on the moon.
2) What will you miss on earth.
3) Why do you think there are many books and films about space travel.
4)Is it sensible to spend that much amount of money on building spacecrafts.
5)The idea that that the future of the humanity depends on space travel.

That's it guys hope it helps. And yeah I'm 100% sure about it...again, I'm sorry I don't know the rest. By the way, when you start doing the exam, just cool down and don't talk like a robot! Start talking like you're talking to a friend it will reaaally help!! For me, the examiner always kept me talking and he helped me when I went out of ideas. Don't think like "Omg I'm gonna talk for 10 or 20 min!!!" It's much simpler than you think....Good luck to all

Peace :)
thanks for this!! any notes?

Reaction score
Anyone else did the oral exam? Mines in 4 days
Oh goodluck with that! By the way I'll try to get the prompts for another topic from my fellow students that did the exam with me. We were like 7 so It won't be so easy :| Anywayz, I'll ty :p

Reaction score
hello there,
I gave the speaking exam and i want to say how i feel! the examiner was from my country and i believe that she was beginer..First she gave me a topic that it was very hard for me it was Young Offenders the bullets were 2 lines and it was hard.She didnt try to make with me conservation .. she didnt listen my interests and hobbies she just gave me a random topic! my friends they said me that they got topics that they had to do with their interests and hobbies.Anyone who got the same topic? might thinks the same
Thank you!
Really?!? That's pretty weird. I live in K.S.A., and my examiner was some old British dude... and he was pretty good. He talked to me for about 10 minutes asking me about my life and hobbies, and give me the thing I knew the most about, Privacy. I don't know why your's was like this