• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Done with Chemistry Paper 3

Reaction score
the paper was good ..i lost some marks on worthless stuff ..i answered some questions that i didnt know correctly but i managed to make mistakes in those that i have studied which is kinda stupid and funny isA i wont lose more than 8 (i would probably lose less marks but thats just the worst case ) do u think that's good enough for an A*? :D
like duuuuh! it's enough!
what do you expect?(y)

Reaction score
it was easy..but i dint prepare well for it cox i was stdyn for accounts....still i got my answrs coreect:)....:p:p:rolleyes:

Reaction score
the paper was good ..i lost some marks on worthless stuff ..i answered some questions that i didnt know correctly but i managed to make mistakes in those that i have studied which is kinda stupid and funny isA i wont lose more than 8 (i would probably lose less marks but thats just the worst case ) do u think that's good enough for an A*? :D
of course. that's 90%.

Reaction score
I don't remember the question, was it which alkene forms 1 alcohol or Carboxylic acid ? Either way, I guess it was ethene.

Reaction score
I wrote ethene as well but i wrote the formula C2H4. Is it okay?

Reaction score
What did you guys write for the advantages of using biogas other than the economical value?

Reaction score
We were supposed to draw them in pencil. Imagine if you got one small part wrong and you couldn't erase it, that would ruin everything. Q_Q

Reaction score
We were supposed to draw them in pencil. Imagine if you got one small part wrong and you couldn't erase it, that would ruin everything. Q_Q
i understand, bro!
but when we spoke to our teacher after the exams, she said we were supposed to draw in pen.
that's why I asked!