• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

DONE WITH PHYSICS PAPER 11

Reaction score
It would be handy if we could see the question again to be honest. My reasoning was that 3 amps is obviously less than 13, so in effect the fuse just acts a a piece of wire. I'm not sure of my answer either, however.

the question was:
3 A fuse should be connected to a bulb whiich is connected to 13 a fuse by mistake,what will happen to the bulb.
the lamp was not faulty
the options were..
1.it will work properly
2.the fuse will not blow and the lamp will not work
3.the lamp would draw more current and the supply cables will melt
I dont remember the other option but was quite sure that wasnt the right ans

Reaction score
the question was:
3 A fuse should be connected to a bulb whiich is connected to 13 a fuse by mistake,what will happen to the bulb.
the lamp was not faulty
the options were..
1.it will work properly
2.the fuse will not blow and the lamp will not work
3.the lamp would draw more current and the supply cables will melt
I dont remember the other option but was quite sure that wasnt the right ans

I did a diff paper but I can say its sure not 3 as fuse has no effect on the current that flows and if I had this paper I would say that they will work properly :/

Reaction score
can anyone please remember what was question 38 about ? or atleast tell me were the last 3 answers C or it was the last 2 C

Reaction score
can anyone please remember what was question 38 about ? or atleast tell me were the last 3 answers C or it was the last 2 C

Do you remember what the last three questions were about? I know the last one was asking the relative atomic weight of an atom (correct answer C), and I know that there was a question on half life (correct answer C again), but I can't remember if this was question 39 or 38.