• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

DONE WITH PHYSICS PAPER 11

Reaction score
Please people discuss the paper after 24 hours, if you don't want to get banned.

Reaction score
Yeah it was 3 cubes

No, it was two.

The question asked how many MORE would fit before the tube started overflowing, not how many in total.

The measuring cylinder was originally filled to the 3cm mark. Adding one cube made the water level to rise to 5cm, meaning that it had a volume of 2cm cubed. An additional cube would have bought the water level up to 7cm, and a further one 9cm. Adding a third extra cube would make the cylinder overflow, as it only had a capacity of 10cm cubed.

Reaction score
No, it was two.

The question asked how many MORE would fit before the tube started overflowing, not how many in total.

The measuring cylinder was originally filled to the 3cm mark. Adding one cube made the water level to rise to 5cm, meaning that it had a volume of 2cm cubed. An additional cube would have bought the water level up to 7cm, and a further one 9cm. Adding a third extra cube would make the cylinder overflow, as it only had a capacity of 10cm cubed.
completely correct...

Reaction score
what did u guys right for that fuse question ...13 ampere thing
q no:34 if im right..
please tell me ..i am breaking my head

Reaction score
I think I put that the lamp works normally (option D, I believe?)

I wrote B (the fuse won't melt but the lamp won't work) because it says that the lamp is not faulty. That means it should work with only the specific power, not more than that. I'm not sure of my answer, though.

Reaction score
I wrote B (the fuse won't melt but the lamp won't work) because it says that the lamp is not faulty. That means it should work with only the specific power, not more than that. I'm not sure of my answer, though.

It would be handy if we could see the question again to be honest. My reasoning was that 3 amps is obviously less than 13, so in effect the fuse just acts a a piece of wire. I'm not sure of my answer either, however.