• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Don't be a pain for others

Reaction score
Several people found today's examination (Mathematics Paper42) to be extremely hard. Some people think it's okay to show off their "never-ending smartness" and convince others that it was super easy and those who found it hard are "whiny failures". Some people are even lying about it. Don't bring other people pain based on your pleasure. Think of others and be nice. There's absolutely no need to make others feel more miserable. A lot of people are already depressed. Don't flaunt about how well you did just to make others feel bad, you might never know what happens to you.
Good luck for everyone on the upcoming examinations. God bless you.
*Rant over*

Reaction score
Several people found today's examination (Mathematics Paper42) to be extremely hard. Some people think it's okay to show off their "never-ending smartness" and convince others that it was super easy and those who found it hard are "whiny failures". Some people are even lying about it. Don't bring other people pain based on your pleasure. Think of others and be nice. There's absolutely no need to make others feel more miserable. A lot of people are already depressed. Don't flaunt about how well you did just to make others feel bad, you might never know what happens to you.
Good luck for everyone on the upcoming examinations. God bless you.
*Rant over*

(y)

Reaction score
Agreed, they havent even sawn the ms yet.
Just saw some guy who said they did good and were expecting full, and then got angry when they told they even skipped a question -.-

Reaction score
i would like that :p
I am sorry to say that but people like you make me sick...why would you go on every thread and type that the exam was easy? It's not like you're making the people who feel bad better or anything... Oh well, you know what they say.. karma hits back :)

Reaction score
I am sorry to say that but people like you make me sick...why would you go on every thread and type that the exam was easy? It's not like you're macking the people who feel bad better or anything... Oh well, you know what they say.. karma hits back :)
give me one link of the thread in which i wrote the paper was easy.!