• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Don't be so happy yet...

Reaction score
You guys are so happy about easy paper 1's and 6's, Have you forgot about paper 3's, which make up 50% of your total mark? Now according to my teacher, any year in which you get paper 1 and 6 that easy, You better expect a really hard paper 3, Because the examiners are not really being "nice".

As for maths, you better expect paper 4 to kill us mentally, as Matrices, Transformations, Sin/Cos graphs were not included, you SHOULD expect some hard questions about them in paper 4.

Goodluck to everyone, IF the expectations were wrong (We'll find out next week) You better hope you don't lose more than 3-4 marks in each paper, or you can forget the A*s, because that curve is gonna kill.

egy

Reaction score
You guys are so happy about easy paper 1's and 6's, Have you forgot about paper 3's, which make up 50% of your total mark? Now according to my teacher, any year in which you get paper 1 and 6 that easy, You better expect a really hard paper 3, Because the examiners are not really being "nice".

As for maths, you better expect paper 4 to kill us mentally, as Matrices, Transformations, Sin/Cos graphs were not included, you SHOULD expect some hard questions about them in paper 4.

Goodluck to everyone, IF the expectations were wrong (We'll find out next week) You better hope you don't lose more than 3-4 marks in each paper, or you can forget the A*s, because that curve is gonna kill.

actually your post is depressing :( some people here are already depressed:unsure: and they come here looking for help and hope , they are trying to get good grades you should be positive and supportive (y) .. just pray for Allah and inshallah it's gonna be OK and try your best ... wish good luck for you and all other candidates wish we all get A* :D and have a bright future :)

Reaction score
dude paper 1 and 6 were no SOOO EASY maybe u thought they were but around the world hundreds of ppl might have found them hard.. and many ppl think math p2 was easy but they dont how many silly mistakes they made yet so ya maybe p3 wont be so hard itll be moderate

Reaction score
That means no sleep for me before maths paper 3 D:
I dint get any before paper 2, I regret not studying.

Reaction score
why depressing us? -_-
Actually I'm just being honest :)
actually your post is depressing :( some people here are already depressed:unsure: and they come here looking for help and hope , they are trying to get good grades you should be positive and supportive (y) .. just pray for Allah and inshallah it's gonna be OK and try your best ... wish good luck for you and all other candidates wish we all get A* :D and have a bright future :)
Well I hope everyone does well, I really do, BUT I'm just mentioning this because many people are celebrating thinking they'll get A*s now, little did they know that paper 3 is 50% all alone.
dude paper 1 and 6 were no SOOO EASY maybe u thought they were but around the world hundreds of ppl might have found them hard.. and many ppl think math p2 was easy but they dont how many silly mistakes they made yet so ya maybe p3 wont be so hard itll be moderate
Not so sure about that,I'm actually quite positive 90% found it easy, and you can bet the curve is gonna shoot off this year. Just wait for it.

Reaction score
ya u should wait for it too.. look already this teacher posted the ms for math and ppl lost more than 10 marks.. so ya i dont think so hun

Reaction score

This was the same thing told by our master also....... :D

egy

Reaction score
Actually I'm just being honest :)

Well I hope everyone does well, I really do, BUT I'm just mentioning this because many people are celebrating thinking they'll get A*s now, little did they know that paper 3 is 50% all alone.

Not so sure about that,I'm actually quite positive 90% found it easy, and you can bet the curve is gonna shoot off this year. Just wait for it.

to be honest is good but some people just get influnced so easily good luck for you and all of us :)

Reaction score
ya u should wait for it too.. look already this teacher posted the ms for math and ppl lost more than 10 marks.. so ya i dont think so hun
Some people lost more than 10, But I'm sure the A won't be less than 59/70 !

Anyways good luck to all of us!

Reaction score
I believe as long as we keep on practicing math !! we can Achieve A* Insha Allah
Im more worried about Bio Paper 3 !! And Physics Paper 3 Which we have in the following WEEEK !!!!!!!!!!! Insha Allah We'll Do well