• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Don't do it this Ramzan - Maansal feat. Third Molar Studios

How was the Video..?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
dude ma frenz and I were just watching these vidz 2 hrs ago over homework and well we were laughing so much we ended up not finishing homework :)

Reaction score
SalmanParekh and his team Mates are from Karachi.I met him 1 Month ago at Atrium (3 Stooges).;) He has many Video's Posted on his Fan Page.They are really Mind Crazy .Do Watch this one below

You know him? :p Faizan is my friend in his team :) He lives near my area!

Reaction score
Not Really.
See My Neighbor Daughter (also my Mom Cuz) studies at Szabist So She Kindaa know's Him So Asey Wesay "Hi " "Hello" :p :p
That day was a Coincidence (my B.Day) So made a plan at atrium to give my School Frnds a treat so Mil gayaa Booking Counter par .He was siting one row above us

Reaction score
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH.I saw this video like 100 times in the past 2 days. I just fell in love with how and what the guy says in the end. Hahha,still can't stop laughing.