• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Don't do it this Ramzan - Maansal feat. Third Molar Studios

How was the Video..?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I wanted to watch those vids since it seems they are hilarious.... but I can't as these days m working upon the command "Tell the believing men to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts. That is purer for them. Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what they do." (24:30)
I know that's a long forgotten command and only some1 EXtreme' wd try to follow it in the 'moderen' age.... but hey m supposed to be an Xtreme Admin :p

N.M

Reaction score
I wanted to watch those vids since it seems they are hilarious.... but I can't as these days m working upon the command "Tell the believing men to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts. That is purer for them. Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what they do." (24:30)
I know that's a long forgotten command and only some1 EXtreme' wd try to follow it in the 'moderen' age.... but hey m supposed to be an Xtreme Admin :p

Keep up the good work (y)
I m Xtremely happy to know this... BarakAllahu feek.
May Allah give u istaqamat on this...
i admire those ppl who lower their gaze...
MashaAllah a great n rare quality

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Keep up the good work (y)
I m Xtremely happy to know this... BarakAllahu feek.
May Allah give u istaqamat on this...
i admire those ppl who lower their gaze...
MashaAllah a great n rare quality
Aameen... may Allah give you Istiqamaat too.
Lol.... that wasn't to show-off... it was just that someone else may be reminded by it... I mean if you are fasting you better make ur eyes and tongue fast too...

Reactions: N.M