• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Doomsday----How was it???

Reaction score
so atlast.....how did ur doomsday go?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

i'll be getting A's in both of the pprz InshAllah.... :D
but i'm hell tired now...a long sleep will surely help.. :p
what say guys?? :O

Reaction score
i think i did quite well.. haha hope no careless mistakes.. yea i think we all earn ourselves a good rest after doomsday :)

Reaction score
"From many days a rumour was going on that a big disaster is inevitable. The students taking their Cambridge A Level Exams went through the so called "Doomsday" today. It is reported that CIE officials were having a big thought that the no of students taking even passing marks was incresing. In order to stop this from happening, they put two BIG exams in a single day, and specifically on Friday, when most Muslim students have to perform their Jumma. The decision was also taken so that students's other subjects may also get affected..This is not the only part of Doomsday conpiracy, the next part comes on 10th June, when the students will take their Chemistry 1 and Economics 4...."

Dawn News..
Friday, May 28th...

Reaction score
lol, we werent "doomed" at all.
n yes, a long sleep did help!
*yawns*

Reaction score
mista.lova.lova said:
thakawat made it a doomsday... :p
pluss all the tension before it :|
yup! seeing from that angle it was a doomsday for sure, whats more, i only slept 2 hrs before going for exams, thank God nothing went wrong :/