• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

DOUBLE CREDIT SUBJECTS

Reaction score
what does double credit mean..!! As far as i know...all A level subject has got 2 credit....if u do As level only, u'll get 1 credit..whereas doin both As and A2( A level) gives u credit of 2....i dont know what u r askin for..!!

Reaction score
well most of the common subjects which includes both science and commerce are double credit subject. Few subjects like AS english language has AS only, then also maths can be taken as only AS by giving only paper 1 and 2 (no mechanic or statistics only pure maths). Further maths, on the other hand, is available only in A2. Well I guess, most subjects are double credit subjects.

Better change ur title to SINGLE CREDIT SUBJECTS :p............ the list will be a lot smaller, lol

Reaction score
nah nah! i was being told that there are few subjects such as Further Maths,History,Computing and few other which gives you extra credit.i wanted to knw those others :unknown:

Reaction score
i do know that Economics has double credit if not taken with business studies. otherwise if together they both carry single credit only.

Reaction score
myraubeauty said:
nah nah! i was being told that there are few subjects such as Further Maths,History,Computing and few other which gives you extra credit.i wanted to knw those others :unknown:

Oh..I guess for them, u can take any subjects, if u want to gain more credits..!!

Reaction score
Some universities abroad give double credits for A Level Further Mathematics, World History and Applied ICT.

Reaction score
james smith
i do know that Economics has double credit if not taken with business studies. otherwise if together they both carry single credit only.
how do u know about this?send me a link or something like that to prove this because i am also thinking of taking eco if its a double credit subject.

Reaction score
how do u know about this?send me a link or something like that to prove this because i am also thinking of taking eco if its a double credit subject