• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Doubt related to admission into Pakistani universities please help.

Reaction score
Hey everyone ! I am currently doing my A levels in Dubai UAE and plan on completing my university in Pakistan . Can anyone tell me what are the general requirements of a university in Pakistan regarding Alevels ? . I did physics and maths A levels one year and the next year I am doing Chemistry and Biology A levels . Will this be any problem for me ? Or do the requirements differ from one university to another ? Thanks ! Please answer asap it will be very appreciated ! :D

Reaction score
Hey everyone ! I am currently doing my A levels in Dubai UAE and plan on completing my university in Pakistan . Can anyone tell me what are the general requirements of a university in Pakistan regarding Alevels ? . I did physics and maths A levels one year and the next year I am doing Chemistry and Biology A levels . Will this be any problem for me ? Or do the requirements differ from one university to another ? Thanks ! Please answer asap it will be very appreciated ! :D
General requirements are that u should have an equivalence of 60% or more.
In major Pakistani Universities, ur admission mainly relies upon the entry tests set by the individual universities.
Ur combination is good, u shouldn't find any problem in the admission process here.

Reaction score
Oh thanks alot Jazib , I was wondering if you have alot of knowledege about the pakistani education so that I can clear some doubts if you have time ? :D Thanks alot !

Reaction score
Oh thanks alot Jazib , I was wondering if you have alot of knowledege about the pakistani education so that I can clear some doubts if you have time ? :D Thanks alot !
I don't claim to have "A lot of knowledge" but i'm willing to help u with anything i know or can find out...
U can ask any of ur queries and i'll get back to u ASAP! :)