• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Dreams..

Reaction score
We do have the ability to control our dreams, it's when we know (in our dream) that we are actually dreaming, this is called Lucid Dreaming (Science).
I dont really believe in the concept of Lucid Dreaming. I mean, I know its there, I know its real. I've experienced it. But all I can do is judge on my experience. What happened with me is that I felt I was semi-conscious. What would be really interesting is controlling dreams unconsciously. Like in L.D you have to think of what you want, you change your dreams with your own effort. But I think your mind should be aware of what you want and change it automatically, without you having to make that extra effort. Thats when it can be said with easy that you can actually control your dreams, unconsciously, and alter them.

Reaction score
I dont really believe in the concept of Lucid Dreaming. I mean, I know its there, I know its real. I've experienced it. But all I can do is judge on my experience. What happened with me is that I felt I was semi-conscious. What would be really interesting is controlling dreams unconsciously. Like in L.D you have to think of what you want, you change your dreams with your own effort. But I think your mind should be aware of what you want and change it automatically, without you having to make that extra effort. Thats when it can be said with easy that you can actually control your dreams, unconsciously, and alter them.
Girl, what you've mentioned is called Heaven, not a Dream.

Reaction score
Girl, what you've mentioned is called Heaven, not a Dream.
The human mind is amazing. If you know how to use it the right way, and I mean really in the correct way that you should be using it, you can make your life your little personal perfect piece of heaven right here on Earth.

Reaction score
The human mind is amazing. If you know how to use it the right way, and I mean really in the correct way that you should be using it, you can make your life your little personal perfect piece of heaven right here on Earth.
Science hasn't even proved why we Dream. If only it was known by now, what you've said then would have been possible.

Reaction score
Science hasn't even proved why we Dream. If only it was known by now, what you've said then would have been possible.
Theres alot of things that we see and benefit from without knowing how they actually work. Science wont ever be able to prove a sth like this because for every individual its different. All science can do is provide theories, which it has done, to generalize it over the entire human race.

Reaction score
We do have the ability to control our dreams, it's when we know (in our dream) that we are actually dreaming, this is called Lucid Dreaming (Science).
I too think it might be true. Because sometimes I do realize I am in a dream when dreaming in the sleep and I tries to modify that dream.