• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Du'a, How to make it?!

Reaction score
To control one’s anger

Sulaiman b. Sard said, “I was sitting with the Prophet, peace be upon him, when two men abused each other and one of them became so angry that his face became swollen and changed. The Prophet, peace be upon him, said, ‘I know a
word that that will cause him to relax, and this is, “I seek refuge with Allah from Satan, the accursed.” (If he said these words) his anger will cool down.’

Source: Muslim and Bukhari

Reaction score
To have good relations

Ibn Mas’ud reported that the Prophet taught him to say this supplication: “O Allah, bring our hearts together and make our relations good. Guide us to the paths of peace and bring us out of the darkness and into the light. Keep us away from lewdness, both hidden and open. O Allah, bless us in our hearing and our sight, in our hearts, our wives and our offspring. Turn unto us, for You are the Oft-Turning, the Oft-Merciful. Make us thankful for Your blessings and complete it upon us.”

(Related by Ahmad and Abu Dawud.)

Reaction score
Seeking knowledge

Narrated Zayd ibn Arqam: I am not going to say anything but only that which Allah’s Apostle (peace be upon him) used to say. He used to supplicate: “O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from incapacity, from sloth, from cowardice, from miserliness, decrepitude and from torment of the grave. O Allah, grant to my soul the sense of righteousness and purify it, for Thou art the Best Purifier thereof. Thou art the Protecting friend thereof, and Guardian thereof. O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from the knowledge which does not benefit, from the heart that does not entertain the fear (of Allah), from the soul that does not feel contented and the supplication that is not responded.”

Source: Sahih Muslim, hadith 1260.