• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Duaa for students before their exams

Reaction score
we all need Allah's help when doing our exams.. I thought these might help. :) w inshallah you'll all succeed i pray and wish you the best in these coming exams..

Dua Before Studying 1

Oh Allah! Make useful for me what you have taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me.
Oh Allah! I ask you for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to you.
Oh Allah! Make my tongue full of your remembrance and my heart with awe of you.
Oh Allah! You do whatever you wish, and you are my availer and protector and best of aid.
للَّهُمَّ انْفَعْنِي بِمَا عَلَّمْـتَنِي وَ عَلِّمْنِي مَا يَنْفَعُنِي
للَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ فَهْمَ النَّ بِيِّينَ وَ حِفْظَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ
اللَّهُمَّ اجْعَلْ لِسَانِي عَامِرًا بِذِكْرِكَ وَ قَلْبِي بِخَشْيَتِك. .
َ.إِنَّكَ عَلَى مَا تَشَاءُ قَدِيرٌ وَ أَنْتَ حَسْـبُنَا اللَّهُ وَ نِعْمَ الْوَكِيلُ
Duaa before studying 2
( Tohfatul Hashmiya)
O Allah, honor me by the light of understanding and take me out from the darknesses of doubt and open upon us the doors of Your knowledge and open upon us the treasure of Your recognition, O the best of the Merciful ones.
O Allah, and give me Tawfeeq to the study and solving all the difficult problems through books. By Your mercy, O the best of the merciful ones
َللَّهُمَّ اَكْرِمْنْيْ بِنُوْرِ الْفَهْمِ وَ خَرَّجَنِيْ مِنْ ظُلُمَاتِ الْوَهْمِ وَ افْتَحْ عَلَيْنَا اَبْوَابَ عِلْمَكَ، وَ انْشُرْ عَلَيْنَا خُزَّانَ مَعْرِفَتِكَ يَا اَرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِيْنَ،
اَللَّهُمَّ وَفِّقْنِيْ فِىْ الْمُطَالَعَةِ بِحَلِّ جَمِيْعِ مُشْكِلاَتِ الْمَسَآئِلِ مِنَ الْكُتُبِ بِرَحْمَتِكَ يَا اَرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِيْنَ.

Du`a for removing Anxiety

Oh Allah, I seek refuge in You from worry and grief,
from helplessness and laziness,
from cowardice and stinginess,
and from overpowering of debt and from oppression of men
للَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْهَمِّ وَ الْحَزَنِ
وَ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ العَجْزِ وَ الْكَسَلِ
وَ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْجُبْنِ وَ الْبُخْلِ
وَ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ غَلَبَةِ الدَّيْنِ و قَهْرِ الرجال

Duaa after studying
اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْتَوْدِعُكَ مَا قَرأتُ وَمَا حَفَظْتُ، فَرُضُهُ عَليّ عِنْدَ حَاجَتِي إِلَيهِ، إِنّكَ عَلى مَا تَشَاءُ قَدِيرُ وَأَنْتَ حَسْبِي وَنِعْمَ الوَكِيل

nor

Reaction score
الهم ارزقني فهم النبين وحفظ الملائكه المقربين والمرسلين