• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Duaa's to Help in Examinations =)

Reaction score
Assalamu 'Alaykum wa Ra7matullahi wa Barakatuhu!

We are all struggling in our exams at the moment...they're tough; and very exhausting-especially for the brothers and sisters in IGCSE. So i prepared a bunch of Ad'iya (Duaa's) that will inshAllah help us through this tough time:)

• Bismillah
  • Ayatul Kursi
  • Allahumma Salli 'ala Muhammed
  • On the day you have your exam:
  • اللهمَّ إِنِّي تَوَكَّلْتُ عَلَيْكَ و أَسْلَمْتُ أَمْرِي إِلَيْكَ لا مَلْجَأَ و لا مَنْجَى مِنْكَ إلَّا إلَيْكَ.
  • Entering the examination hall:
  • رَبِّ أدْخِخِلْنِي مَدْخَلَ صِدْقٍ و أخْرِجْنِي مَخْرَجَ صِدْقٍ و اجْعَلْ لِي من لَدُنكَ سُلْطَاناً نَصِيراً
  • Before you start solving the paper:
  • رَبِّ اشْرَحْلِي صَدْرِي وَ يَسِّرْلِي أَمْرِي و احْلُل عُقْدَةً مِن لِسَانِي يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي... بَسْمِ الله الْفَتَّاح، اللهمَّ لا سَهْلاً إلَّا ما جَعَلْتَهُ سَهْلاً و أنت تَجْعَلُ الصَعْبَ إذَا شِئْتَ سَهْلاَ...يا أرْحَمَ الرَّاحمين.
  • In the middle of your exam:
  • لا إله إلَّا أَنْتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إنِّي كُنتُ من الظَّالِمِين يا حيُّ يا قَيُّوم بِرَحْمَتِكَ أَسْتَغْيُثُ...ربِّ إنِّي مَسَّنِيَ الضّرُّ وَ أَنْتَ أرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِين
  • When you forget something or get stuck on a question*:​
  • اللهمَّ يا جَامِع النَّاسَ في يومٍ لا رَيْبَ فِيه أجْمع عَلَيَّ ضَالَّتِي
  • After ending the exam:​
  • الحمدُ للهِ الذي هَدَانِي لهَذَا و ما كُنَّا لنَهْتَدِي لو لا أنَّ هَدَانَا الله
*Over here, increase the number of times you'll be saying La ilaha illAllah. And this Duaa is also said when you lose or misplace something.
dua-before-studying_dua-for-exams.jpg

Reaction score
May Allah (SWT) Succeed us in this life and in the Hereafter-Aameen-
I'm only tagging the handful number of Brothers and Sisters I know, please tag others and let them all know of this:)
1995@10Sept Happy Muslimah geek101 Zari Raweeha xhizors MaxStudentALevel biba XtremiteSoldier313 PhyZac gary221 Jiyad Ahsan iKhaled Al-Anoud shazmina Manobilly 1357913579 Ariel Robert Esme Noor Ahmad badrobot14 SalmanPakRocks PANDA- fadilah Farru Deewani @everyone else :) Please pass this on...JAzakum Allahu Khair.
May Allah Help us all in our examinations..Please keep me in your prayers....
XPFMember

Reaction score
thanx alot ! :)
insha'Allah we'll all succeed
knowitall10
JazakAllah khair for these :)
May we all pass these exams with flying colours inshaAllah! :)
Wa iyyakum :)
I didn't want anyone to be left out from these supplications...I have more..and i really feel bad for not posting them because they're equally important. But typing them in Arabic takes a lot of my time, and I have an exam tomorrow....inshAllah, if i can, I'll post them up as well and I'll tag you guys inshAllah inshAllah:):)
Anything to make my brothers and sisters smile:)

Reaction score

We are all struggling in our exams at the moment...they're tough; and very exhausting-especially for the brothers and sisters in IGCSE. So i prepared a bunch of Ad'iya (Duaa's) that will inshAllah help us through this tough time:)

• Bismillah
  • Ayatul Kursi
  • اللهمَّ إِنِّي تَوَكَّلْتُ عَلَيْكَ و أَسْلَمْتُ أَمْرِي إِلَيْكَ لا مَلْجَأَ و لا مَنْجَى مِنْكَ إلَّا إلَيْكَ.
  • رَبِّ أدْخِخِلْنِي مَدْخَلَ صِدْقٍ و أخْرِجْنِي مَخْرَجَ صِدْقٍ و اجْعَلْ لِي من لَدُنكَ سُلْطَاناً نَصِيراً
  • رَبِّ اشْرَحْلِي صَدْرِي وَ يَسِّرْلِي أَمْرِي و احْلُل عُقْدَةً مِن لِسَانِي يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي... بَسْمِ الله الْفَتَّاح، اللهمَّ لا سَهْلاً إلَّا ما جَعَلْتَهُ سَهْلاً و أنت تَجْعَلُ الصعب إذَا شِئْتَ سَهْلاَ...يا أرْحَمَ الرَّاحمين.
  • لا إله إلَّا أَنْتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إنِّي كُنتُ من الظَّالِمِين يا حيُّ يا قَيُّوم بِرَحْمَتِكَ أَسْتَغْيُثُ...ربِّ إنِّي مَسَّنِيَ الضّرُّ وَ أَنْتَ أرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِين
  • الحمدُ للهِ الذي هَدَانِي لهَذَا و ما كُنَّا لنَهْتَدِي لو لا أنَّ هَدَانَا الله
*Over here, increase the number of times you'll be saying La ilaha illAllah. And this Duaa is also said when you lose or misplace something.

JazakALLAH Khair for the Duaa's :)
1995@10Sept JazakAllah for the tag sista :)

Reaction score

• Bismillah
  • Ayatul Kursi
  • رَبِّ اشْرَحْلِي صَدْرِي وَ يَسِّرْلِي أَمْرِي و احْلُل عُقْدَةً مِن لِسَانِي يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي... بَسْمِ الله الْفَتَّاح، اللهمَّ لا سَهْلاً إلَّا ما جَعَلْتَهُ سَهْلاً و أنت تَجْعَلُ الصعب إذَا شِئْتَ سَهْلاَ...يا أرْحَمَ الرَّاحمين.

It takes your hard work more than Duaas. Anyway, thanks :)