• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Easily Typing Mathematics Equations

Reaction score
Fellows I want to suggest a simple tool called MathJax to be implemented on xtremepapers which will allow us to write equations very easily.
to type an equation all you need to do it to write mathematical equation between two dollar signs like $$x^2=0$$ which will be rendered as upload_2014-9-18_9-56-7.png
to write plus minus sign you need to write is \pm so writing
$$x= \pm 3$$ will render upload_2014-9-18_9-57-49.png
writing fractions is very easy too. \frac{nominator}{denominator} such as
$$\frac{x^2}{x-1}$$ will render as
upload_2014-9-18_10-0-14.png
writing full quadratic formula is very simple
$$\frac{-b \pm \sqrt{b^2-4ac}}{2a}$$
upload_2014-9-18_10-3-0.png
please request moderators and admin to add this feature all they need to do is to add this one single file to the head element of each page:
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://cdn.mathjax.org/mathjax/latest/MathJax.js?config=TeX-AMS-MML_HTMLorMML">
</script>

Reaction score
Fellows I want to suggest a simple tool called MathJax to be implemented on xtremepapers which will allow us to write equations very easily.
to type an equation all you need to do it to write mathematical equation between two dollar signs like $$x^2=0$$ which will be rendered as View attachment 47627
to write plus minus sign you need to write is \pm so writing
$$x= \pm 3$$ will render View attachment 47628
writing fractions is very easy too. \frac{nominator}{denominator} such as
$$\frac{x^2}{x-1}$$ will render as
View attachment 47629
writing full quadratic formula is very simple
$$\frac{-b \pm \sqrt{b^2-4ac}}{2a}$$
View attachment 47630
please request moderators and admin to add this feature all they need to do is to add this one single file to the head element of each page:
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://cdn.mathjax.org/mathjax/latest/MathJax.js?config=TeX-AMS-MML_HTMLorMML">
</script>
<3

Reaction score
I've made a website to help students like me to access past papers faster. Check out signature below and share with friends.

Story: I made it for myself earlier this year and got amazing reviews from friends and so I made it publicly available.

Reaction score
I've made a website to help students like me to access past papers faster. Check out signature below and share with friends.

Story: I made it for myself earlier this year and got amazing reviews from friends and so I made it publicly available.
you know what i think. xtremepapers have gone too much boring and old website without any new features being added. why not make a website together with past papers and forums like this but much better?