• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ECAT

Reaction score
I am just so uncertain about this term. I searched alot on Internet but all i was able to get was test centres, results etc but no detail as to how it is helpful for a student. Is ECAT a term used for admision tests of universities ???
Or is it a separate qualification like SAT ??? Can anyone throw some light on it or give me any useful link...
Any information will be welcome.. Should this test be taken if one wants to apply in NuST, NED, GIK ???

Reaction score
I know.. ffs .. explain :S is it a term used for every eng college admission test or is it some separate sort of a test ?

Reaction score
I've heard that it is based upon the similar criteria as the MCAT.
If the information which is circulating around is true then, engineering students will have to pass ECAT in order to apply to different universities in Pakistan.
Obviously some universities might not follow this new system and still may require you to sit for their own entry tests.