• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics 12

Reaction score
i did p11.....it ws nice cmparatively easy altho sum questions wre weird lol....i know m losing 2 fo sure..the frst and da last question...wht bout u

Reaction score
in 12, dre were many repeated ques buh still it was tricky though...... myn went pretty good.... wud loose max of 5 marks if havnt dun ny blunders.....
nd plz dont discuss d paper nor answers..... wud do dat after 24 hrs
:p

Reaction score
akbararshad said:
in 12, dre were many repeated ques buh still it was tricky though...... myn went pretty good.... wud loose max of 5 marks if havnt dun ny blunders.....
nd plz dont discuss d paper nor answers..... wud do dat after 24 hrs
:p

i hope da questions were similar 2 11 so i cud discuss and hav an estimate of the gt...

Reaction score
linkedipo said:
economics 11 was quite tricky. Q1 compleletly destroyed my morale.
what was the answer of 1....as reward of capital is interest..so it cant be uncertain...uncertain is profit....inaddition it is not necessary that capital must be owned....i choose factors of production related option in 1....???

Reaction score
guys, plz dont exploit d rules.... i knw everyone is eager to gt hold of the correct answers but plz wait till tommrw.... dont force moderators to block dis post.....
thankyou and take care :D

Reaction score
jawadcie said:
AND ALSO the mcq asking comparative advantage of food and clothing ?
the answer was c....as domestic opportunity of x was 1:2 and for y 1:1...term of trade always lies between dometic opportunity atio...so mid point would be...1:1.5

Reaction score
akbararshad said:
guys, plz dont exploit d rules.... i knw everyone is eager to gt hold of the correct answers but plz wait till tommrw.... dont force moderators to block dis post.....
thankyou and take care :D
yeahh okey

Reaction score
linkedipo said:
economics 11 was quite tricky. Q1 compleletly destroyed my morale.
haha yeah dat is one of the questions im wrong at/ like can u beleeev it??? PPC?? like of all the topics,, ppc?? blah ! its over now !!! dats da gud part....it wsnt THAT bad tho...