• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hi, do you have the PDF copy of Cambridge Accounting Textbook for AS/ALEVEL? if you do please share, thanks alot

Reaction score
Can Anyone upload the pdf version of the following book if available?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-12-16 at 08.29.05.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-12-16 at 08.29.05.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 0
Reaction score
Hello, does anybody have the book Accounting for Cambridge International AS & A Level by David Hopkins, Harold Randall.

Reaction score
anyone has sample candidate response for A Level business? the ones that are not published but teachers get them as marked exams of their students who have appeared in exams. i gave A levels 10 years ago and i remember my teachers would guide us from there. i am teaching 2 underprivileged students for A level i have paid for their fee myself. they are really bright. completely home schooled by me during O and A Level. As i am not a school or academy teacher i don't have access to teacher resources on portal. the syllabus has changed a lot i need sample answers to understand evaluation extend especially for Business Paper 3.