• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Thank you. In AS economics, I also got C. My field is commerce. So, should I also give Economics' retake along with business.
Actually I want to give business accelerated, but not economics accelerate.
My writing speed is slow, so what should I do: give both subjects accelerate or only one them or none? May ALMIGHTY ALLAH give you the reward in this world and HEREAFTER.

I have no idea about economics.maybe it will help u understand business studies better.but as such business studies paper needs u to write and explain ur fast really faster.i guess its for all a levels papers.dont aim for very neat paper ,as long as ur handwriting is understood,its enough.focus more on writing more points and giving clear explanation.

As for ur subjects it depends on the time u have and ur ability to do.universities nowdays demand minimum 3and half to 4 a levels subject.so choose ur subjects based on the university u want to apply in future.check the requirements of that university

Reaction score
I have no idea about economics.maybe it will help u understand business studies better.but as such business studies paper needs u to write and explain ur fast really faster.i guess its for all a levels papers.dont aim for very neat paper ,as long as ur handwriting is understood,its enough.focus more on writing more points and giving clear explanation.

As for ur subjects it depends on the time u have and ur ability to do.universities nowdays demand minimum 3and half to 4 a levels subject.so choose ur subjects based on the university u want to apply in future.check the requirements of that university
Thanks

Reaction score
The answer is 2.40 but i dont understand the workings. can someone please explain in steps how to get the answer ?
If we consider $12 as the original price and 4000 units as the original quantity demanded. Then, PED = (20000-4000)/4000

Reaction score

Have you got IAL edexcel business studies, economics textbook if so so can you mail me at [email protected]

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I am having trouble finding revision notes for business studies A lvl. Please could some1 share the revision otes for business studies a lvl. It would be really appricaited. Thank you.

Reaction score
anyone can help me out with this ??
Assalam-o-alaikum: the option B i.e. $4 is correct.
each private firm only considers its private costs, not the external costs. In this case, the costs of producing the 23rd unit of this particular good is $300(=$316-$16). External costs is to be substracted from the society`s costs to arrive at private costs.
Then, do the same procedure with the 24th unit of this good. This gives you the answer $304(=$322-$18).
Now, substarct these both private costs and this the answer i.e. $4(=$304-$300).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tutor available for
Economics, Accounting & Business
Lahore Pakistan DHA. 03056558801
hi.. i've made all business notes and im giving business CIE A-levels in oct/nov series.. what else should i do in improving my grades?? im so confused in whether i should learn everything or what

Reaction score
Hi everyone, AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb...

To get things organized in a better way, I am making this thread. As othewise, some queries remain unanswered!

So post your AS/A2 Accounts, Business or Economics doubts in this thread. InshaAllah other members around will be there to help you.

NOTE: If any doubts in the pastpapers, please post the link!

Regards,
XPC Staff.
EXPECTED ACCOUNTING 9706/32 PAPER Q1 GUESS AVAILABLE ON MATHS GENIUS YOUTUBE CHANNEL. SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE

Reaction score
06D20960-7998-4CB4-8173-229A843A3723.jpeg Another economics question too..MJ13 paper 12 question 22
I’m really having trouble with these terms of trade questions:cry::cry:

Attachments

• 07C67A6B-7E4D-4E61-A807-A05A8BAFD6AB.jpeg
    07C67A6B-7E4D-4E61-A807-A05A8BAFD6AB.jpeg
    772.2 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
View attachment 64769 Another economics question too..MJ13 paper 12 question 22
I’m really having trouble with these terms of trade questions:cry::cry:
the q 22 answer is D because u are looking for the thing that reduces trade union power the most as its linked to wage increase. So, D seems most right answer as it will not increase the workers wage but it will replace them with robots instead. the other 3 give the workers a bigger chance at gettign their wages increasd. Hope this helps!

Reaction score
Plz give me pdf of this book if u have

Attachments

• IMG-20210825-WA0012.jpeg
    IMG-20210825-WA0012.jpeg
    899.5 KB · Views: 2