• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
can we discuss p4? If so does anyone remember their section A answers?
I never do well in the data response part. the answers are full of uncertainity.
well the first one was the support and contradiction of the market economy rite??
I wrote the price competitiveness n stuffs supporting it\
and govt intervention opposing it.

Reaction score
I never do well in the data response part. the answers are full of uncertainity.
well the first one was the support and contradiction of the market economy rite??
I wrote the price competitiveness n stuffs supporting it\
and govt intervention opposing it.
I don't know why people felt that Section A was easy.Like you,I wasn't really confident with any of my answers.Its a relief to know that the second part of the first question is correct.What did u write for the last part?I wrote that the govt switched from the smes to int businesses because of the advantages of increased tax revenue and output.I rememeber quoting a lot from the article,hope its correct.

Reaction score
I don't know why people felt that Section A was easy.Like you,I wasn't really confident with any of my answers.Its a relief to know that the second part of the first question is correct.What did u write for the last part?I wrote that the govt switched from the smes to int businesses because of the advantages of increased tax revenue and output.I rememeber quoting a lot from the article,hope its correct.
the last part inclluded the priority of govt on SME's rite?? idk why bt i felt the last and the 2nd last question a bit related.
anways i first described the govt. spendings on SME's all those contributions to GDP's and exxports of the countries were by SME's. at first govt tried boosting it...later realising the FDI's n its benefits. SME's were neglected and the changes in policies might be a threat to the SME's. first it prioritised Sme later changed policies.
I am not even 20% sure abt my ans.

Reaction score
Yo guys i juzz cant make myself study!;( this is creepy ... i dun hav control ova myself!

Reaction score
In the last part we had to tell why the malaysian goverment was interested in SME's
the first reason was of labour force, more than 50% was employed, that means 50% of consumption was coming from MSE
secondly it was contributing around 43.5 of malaysia total GDP, it was a source of an income for the goverment.
the reason for malaysia to be a dynamic economic in asia is due to SME's
Third contribution of 20% of Export is enough, it is helping malaysia trade balances to remain positive and have a stable exchange rate.
Manufacturing sector is the important sector for any developed economy, SME's were contributing the most in manufacturing as compared to all other sectors,
which means the goverment have to protect them as they were simply the spine of the economy

Reaction score
In the last part we had to tell why the malaysian goverment was interested in SME's
the first reason was of labour force, more than 50% was employed, that means 50% of consumption was coming from MSE
secondly it was contributing around 43.5 of malaysia total GDP, it was a source of an income for the goverment.
Third contribution of 20% of Export is enough, it is helping malaysia trade balances to remain positive and have a stable exchange rate.
Manufacturing sector is the important sector for any developed economy, SME's were contributing the most in manufacturing as compared to all other sectors,
which means the goverment have to protect them as they were simply the spine of the economy

exactly dats wat i wrote

Reaction score
the last part inclluded the priority of govt on SME's rite?? idk why bt i felt the last and the 2nd last question a bit related.
anways i first described the govt. spendings on SME's all those contributions to GDP's and exxports of the countries were by SME's. at first govt tried boosting it...later realising the FDI's n its benefits. SME's were neglected and the changes in policies might be a threat to the SME's. first it prioritised Sme later changed policies.
I am not even 20% sure abt my ans.
oh well lets hope we get full marks.

Reaction score
More or less I wrote something of that kind.I didn't explain it much though,just quoted the information and maybe hopefully I'll get half the marks.

Reaction score
D hai ans kiya ?
agar D hai tou dekho bhai
6000/0.9
he's asking for material usage kitna hwa ! ignore the inventories
consider normal loss that
6667 were used - 10% of material used = 6000 of OUTPUT produced from the process

answer is D according to mark scheme

Reaction score
D hai ans kiya ?
agar D hai tou dekho bhai
6000/0.9
he's asking for material usage kitna hwa ! ignore the inventories
consider normal loss that
6667 were used - 10% of material used = 6000 of OUTPUT produced from the process
Got it! :)

Reaction score
attempted nov09 economics
got 10 out of 30 !
Like A Boss
**** i need to study everything