• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I think let's start business.
umarFM Saad Ghori wajiman can you guys give the answer to this q: How can net present value help in strategic decisions?

Hmmm...
To decide b/w the project whose payback is earlier...
Shows the real valu of invstment if payback is negative then arrange sources of finace or delay expenditure or do hire purchase or outsource....

Reaction score
youzair what is integrated marketing? Does it mean a business with a large portfolio?

Naaah..
Its simply means designing and setting tactis for all p's in way that they achieve marketing objective and aid in marketing strategy...
Breaking marketing or business obj in marketing strategy then further breaking it into tactics in form of marketing mix!

Reaction score
Saiyan
No its the old concept and yeah it is in the book

OMG! Now I am starting to forget everything! After achieving a certificate for receiving the highest in business in my school now I am starting to forget just before the exam! Thanks youzair for remind. State what else is important, I need a revision.

Reaction score
redapple20
So you think Saad Ghori is cute and Waleed is always right! Saad Ghori may look cut for you (you have reached your puberty :D, so that's normal) but Waleed is not always right! I myself have seen him wrong.

Reaction score
I think let's start business.
umarFM Saad Ghori wajiman can you guys give the answer to this q: How can net present value help in strategic decisions?

strategic decisions are long term plans for the business, npv helps business to see the inflows in future dates for the business as it considers inflation which affects the manufacturing businesses the most, it also helps to see whether its worthwhile to invest in the project or not using future inflow info's, helps in deciding on the future activity levels of the business purchasing, sales etc, on the contrary, future is not known and discount factors might differ and variance might arise, adverse or favorable.

Reaction score
redapple20
So you think Saad Ghori is cute and Waleed is always right! Saad Ghori may look cut for you (you have reached your puberty :D, so that's normal) but Waleed is not always right! I myself have seen him wrong.
Dude pretty is not cute its wat mnmz said and im teasing him + waleed thinks he is always ryt.
do u know da meaning of SARCASM? man u took it hard!!! I removed u from it hapee?

Reaction score
strategic decisions are long term plans for the business, npv helps business to see the inflows in future dates for the business as it considers inflation which affects the manufacturing businesses the most, it also helps to see whether its worthwhile to invest in the project or not, helps in deciding on the future activity levels of the business, on the contrary, future is not known and discount factors might differ and variance might arise, adverse or favorable.

Ah good to see you superman wajiman (it rhymes!) as said by our redapple. I thought you were gone!

Reaction score
redapple20
and i did not like this comment! Its without any ... lets say sensitivity

Reaction score
Dude pretty is not cute its wat mnmz said and im teasing him + waleed thinks he is always ryt.
do u know da meaning of SARCASM? man u took it hard!!! I removed u from it hapee?

I think now you are the one taking it hard. My one was also a sarcasm. Got you!