• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Do you guys think the GT will be higher than usual?Its always stayed under 64.

Reaction score
guys paper went good but q7, i think i should have not attempted that question, i wrote the benefits and drawbacks of corporate planning and corporate objectives but forgot to define corporate planning and strategic management

Reaction score
guys paper went good but q7, i think i should have not attempted that question, i wrote the benefits and drawbacks of corporate planning and corporate objectives but forgot to define corporate planning and strategic management

Awww! :/
last line case study ke was bht imp for dat que :)

Reaction score
That is just so disappointing! I had expected better from you. youzair you taught me integrated marketing and it was required for no. 5. Let me tell you all of our exams went really good including for the dumbest student of our school. Let me tell you the gt will be pretty high for accounting, economics as well as business studies. For me accounting was a disaster. Cannot expect A for it anymore.

Reaction score
Mr.Cartman,Ill be requiring a lot of help from you in Eco.So please don't go off early.
hahaha...eco is my weekest subject bro, & I'll be the one requiring help. & the only time I'll be off is when I'll be solving pastpapers, no sleep in sight for me....

Reaction score
hahaha...eco is my weekest subject bro, & I'll be the one requiring help. & the only time I'll be off is when I'll be solving pastpapers, no sleep in sight for me....
that makes two insomniacs here.Anyways Ill try to help and seek assistance whenever possible although I am guessing the latter will be more probable as I won't be much of help.I think it'd be better if someone started another thread for only P3 doubts because this thread is going to through a lot of traffic:p

Reaction score
Trying really hard to be optimistic here but man!I could have easily aced the paper.I tell you this feeling sucks!

dun worry em telling u it will be in this range! :)
many people has messed up question of calculating contribution! so it will adjust the grading

Reaction score
There wer so many things investment appraisal plus different analyses and competion infrastructure and total population nothing was given

Reaction score
That is just so disappointing! I had expected better from you. youzair you taught me integrated marketing and it was required for no. 5. Let me tell you all of our exams went really good including for the dumbest student of our school. Let me tell you the gt will be pretty high for accounting, economics as well as business studies. For me accounting was a disaster. Cannot expect A for it anymore.

brother my paper was not over all worse i was just not able to handle the evaluation in the last 3 que!