• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
omg even i completed it in 30min. Most of the questions were repeated right???
I m so damn relieved...finally exams are over now.

I think i was more efficient :p
20mints hehe!!:)

Yeah finally over with cie exams!!:)

Reaction score
For the people who thinks that answer of question 1 was C then you can look at this:
In economics, the term economic efficiency refers to the use of resources so as to maximize the production of goods and services.[1]An economic system is said to be more efficient than another (in relative terms) if it can provide more goods and services for societywithout using more resources. In absolute terms, a situation can be called economically efficient if:
  • No one can be made better off without making someone else worse off (commonly referred to as Pareto efficiency).
  • No additional output can be obtained without increasing the amount of inputs.
  • Production proceeds at the lowest possible per-unit cost.
Got that one from Wikipedia I gave the answer A.
copied my info :p

Reaction score
I have been receiving messages regarding my avatar. No one is quite happy to see the pie since P-3 is over. So can you guys recommend an avatar. Some say I should post my own photo but I feel this pie is really cool.

Reaction score
This is going to be my goodbye speech to all the members I have met in my 28 days of xtremepapers community. Goodbye my honest friends and one day we may just actually meet considering the fact I will make my country change for the good. Just remember: My name is Saiyan Islam, the patriot of Bangladesh. Before I say goodbye I want to say that each and every one of you have the capacity of changing this world for the better. You people are remarkable in the sense that everyone here has a charm of their own. I would specially acknowledge the following members:
wajiman
Saad Ghori
youzair
WaleedUQ
redapple20
mimiswift
MnMz
Echelon94
Manesh
2pac

At the moment I am actually remembering these amount of people :p. Sorry if I missed someone who has actually helped me out. You people truly have made me a better person. I know many have already left the forum but I feel that one day they may actually show up. It is the first day of monsoon in Bangladesh and rain has already gathered my eyes :cry:. What a glorious season! The famous traveler Ibn Battuta once said that Bengal (presently Bangladesh) possess the richest fruits in the world as well as the tastiest fishes. My country is now in crisis and I want to make it the way it was in the past. I welcome you all to visit my country.

I cannot continue further, my throat is aching with all this emotion. I may appear to be annoying but all I wanted to do was to give you all an account of what my country is like. You all are terrific. Rain is flowing down my cheeks and even outside it has started to rain.

Always remember the monsoon rain of Bangladesh does not know when to stop and a Bangladeshi does not know his limitations. Good bye and best of luck!

Bangladesh%202006%20-Monsoon%20on%20the%20Jamuna%20River.preview.JPG

Reaction score
This is going to be my goodbye speech to all the members I have met in my 28 days of xtremepapers community. Goodbye my honest friends and one day we may just actually meet considering the fact I will make my country change for the good. Just remember: My name is Saiyan Islam, the patriot of Bangladesh. Before I say goodbye I want to say that each and every one of you have the capacity of changing this world for the better. You people are remarkable in the sense that everyone here has a charm of their own. I would specially acknowledge the following members:
wajiman
Saad Ghori
youzair
WaleedUQ
redapple20
mimiswift
MnMz
Echelon94
Manesh
2pac

At the moment I am actually remembering these amount of people :p. Sorry if I missed someone who has actually helped me out. You people truly have made me a better person. I know many have already left the forum but I feel that one day they may actually show up. It is the first day of monsoon in Bangladesh and rain has already gathered my eyes :cry:. What a glorious season! The famous traveler Ibn Battuta once said that Bengal (presently Bangladesh) possess the richest fruits in the world as well as the tastiest fishes. My country is now in crisis and I want to make it the way it was in the past. I welcome you all to visit my country.

I cannot continue further, my throat is aching with all this emotion. I may appear to be annoying but all I wanted to do was to give you all an account of what my country is like. You all are terrific. Rain is flowing down my cheeks and even outside it has started to rain.

Always remember the monsoon rain of Bangladesh does not know when to stop and a Bangladeshi does not know his limitations. Good bye and best of luck!

Bangladesh%202006%20-Monsoon%20on%20the%20Jamuna%20River.preview.JPG
I actually didn't expect to see this at all!
Thanks alot......I'm glad that you remembered me.
May God bless you and hope you pass with really good grades!
Goodbye to all from my side too!:)