• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
did any1 get the guess paper for accounting p4?
my sir said, business purchase/partnership dissolution, standard costing, cashflow statement
budgets very unlikely because they gave a lot recently
process costing wont come he said, apparently they are removing it from the syllabus from next year o_O
but i checked the 2015 syllabus it is still there, idk y he said that
any my teacher said since its being removed it will definitely come. Mind = Blown!

Reaction score
my sir said, business purchase/partnership dissolution, standard costing, cashflow statement
process costing wont come he said, apparently they are removing it from the syllabus from next year o_O
Better be prepared for everything CIE unpredictable people

Reaction score
View attachment 40918
oct/nov 2008 paper 1 q 30
this questionn also came in may/june 2003 paper 3 question 19 :D
how to do this ? how to get D ? i hav a method but not 100 % sure
In a make or buy situation, we take the income forgone also, (some opportunity cost thing) which in this case would be $400000.
So it goes something like $600+400.

Sorry if u dont get it, this is that type of sum which you know how to do but its hard to explain others :p Can someone else give a logical explanation if can?

Reaction score
depending yourself on guesses?:confused: