• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
mVdouAh.png

O/N/2012 - 11
Why is it C ? Doesnt increase in selling prices affect GP?
the question says NPBI increased more than increase GP
so thats why its C i think

Reaction score
For anyone who had a prblem with O/N/2012-13 Q19 (The question about that cumulative non cumulative thing) please note that the marking scheme and the examiner report both are wrong. The answer should be B. The Marking Scheme at the CIE teachers website has B.

#freeadvice :p

Reaction score
For anyone who had a prblem with O/N/2012-13 Q19 (The question about that cumulative non cumulative thing) please note that the marking scheme and the examiner report both are wrong. The answer should be B. The Marking Scheme at the CIE teachers website has B.

#freeadvice :p
thnks......atleast sumthing in this world is free n helpful :)

Reaction score
upload_2014-5-5_19-51-50.png
how to do this ? do we include inrest on loan too ..just like including capital for totall share of profit

Reaction score
i dont think the loan is accounted for in the appropriation account. because the loan interest is already accounted for in the income statement as an expense.
not as approptionment >> for adding up the total share of profit
i dont think u got my question :/