• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
as salam alikum
all accounting students,
does anybody hav an ideia what these principals are?, this is in core section, page 9 of syllabus

Attachments

• Doc1.docx
    242.1 KB · Views: 12
Reaction score
as salam alikum
all accounting students,
does anybody hav an ideia what these principals are?, this is in core section, page 9 of syllabus
Materiality is when a business moves away from general accounting principles and makes own estimates because it thinks that the asset is not very significant (material) and so will not make a significant difference in final statements.
never done any of the other highlighted ones and they are not there in the textbook also :S

Reaction score
Okey I need some help in paper 3 critical evaluation.I need to know about a market based system of trade.I cannot understand the meaning.

Reaction score
Okey I need some help in paper 3 critical evaluation.I need to know about a market based system of trade.I cannot understand the meaning.
market based system of trade simply means the use of price mechanism to allocate resources in a free market efficiently using the forces of demand and supply

Reaction score
guys, plz someone answer this question
In the manufacturing account, after taking out the cost of production and the profit from the production, comes the amount transferred to the trading account, the question is = What is the other treatement of the profit from production??

Reaction score
Reaction score
guys, plz someone answer this question
In the manufacturing account, after taking out the cost of production and the profit from the production, comes the amount transferred to the trading account, the question is = What is the other treatement of the profit from production??

Lets say you transferred 100000 worth of goods from manu.acc. And the profit element say 25% mark-up. So the transfer value anyways includes it!! So profit element = (100000/125)*25 = 20000. This has to be credited under other income!
Buh dont forget the entire 100000 will be recorded in the trading acc as cost of production!
And then you sometimes might have to adjust for unrealised profit :)

Reaction score
Lets say you transferred 100000 worth of goods from manu.acc. And the profit element say 25% mark-up. So the transfer value anyways includes it!! So profit element = (100000/125)*25 = 20000. This has to be credited under other income!
Buh dont forget the entire 100000 will be recorded in the trading acc as cost of production!
And then you sometimes might have to adjust for unrealised profit :)

thnx understoood :)
but that profit which is 20000, where it goes?? other than in the manufacturing account?