• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
happened with me last year in AS
I can give you a tip, what you have revise for economics, write it in a register after 30 mins for making your memory more bold.
helped me alot...revise it one more time before sleeping
LOL
im reading this after my exam:p
thanks anyways

Reaction score
So do i! :(
i slept at 1 o clock nd woke up within 2 hours then didnt sleep so i really messed up my pap
lets promise not to do this for P4 coz if we screw up P4 too(which im kinda guessing i will.......but i'll stay positive for the time being) we will have to wave good-bye to chances for even B i feel!
coz P4 will need a hell lot of thinking to do!
:eek:

Reaction score
Accounting AS level was easy as compared to november 2011..
though i do have a few doubts, some ques were tricky :/
what was the answer to the question related to cash discount and stock ?

Reaction score
Accounting AS level was easy as compared to november 2011..
though i do have a few doubts, some ques were tricky :/
what was the answer to the question related to cash discount and stock ?
I answered that one with no effect in the change in discount and decrease in the change in stock. what was the last answer? the job cost sheet one?

Reaction score
I answered that one with no effect in the change in discount and decrease in the change in stock. what was the last answer? the job cost sheet one?

lol no idea to that either.. i gave B, i think it was that labour n material can be differentiated.. i hope P2 is easier and the results come out good :D

Reaction score
How was accounting Paper-1? Does anyone remember the answer for Q.26? The car assembly question?