• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
can some1 help me out with incomplete records?
maybe message me or something
it be great help
thanks

Reaction score
ya and the format is given in h.randall at pg 271
the syllabus is messed up, it says in part K that budgets are not part of AS level but in part D it says simple cash budget but to be honest never seen a question on cash budget in as pastpapers

Reaction score
Can someone plz help and explain why after getting the gross profit using the absorption costing, the (

Less overhead U/A ) came appeared, and i dont know how to get that value :S Plz help :S

Attachments

• Doc3.docx
    228.5 KB · Views: 7
Reaction score
Thankyou and plz every 1 pray tat I dnt sleep during ppr lol ive been up all nyt! Do pray tat my efforts don't go useless! Best of luk to awllll

Reaction score
guys listen limiting factor admission,retirement and change in the profit and loss ratio has a high chance of coming in the paper

Take my Advice

Reaction score
Wats dat exactly??

Limiting factor is any factor which limits the activities of the organization. The most common limiting factor / scarce resource is the sales volume because a company can not sell the entire product it manufactures.

refer to h.randall pg 261