• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I attempted market structure wala question, got confused and had no time. Screwed it up :(
same thing happened to me. moreover for the part b question of AVC i overlooked it as average cost at first. after i wrote the whole long answer of part arealised it was AVC...sth i had no much idea abt.

Reaction score
btw wat are we supposed to write here??
AVC is kind of a supply curve, that is the part above the mc=avc. And the firm will only produce upto the output where mr=avc. If avc rises above that than the company has to close down the production.
For the profit part I said that AVC+AFC=ATC which can then be used to determine the profitability of the business. I had no idea what to write :/

Reaction score
AVC is kind of a supply curve, that is the part above the mc=avc. And the firm will only produce upto the output where mr=avc. If avc rises above that than the company has to close down the production.
For the profit part I said that AVC+AFC=ATC which can then be used to determine the profitability of the business. I had no idea what to write :/
I also wrote exactly the same thing....and idk i also included the break even output n all. and for the second part i just wrote that if a firm has a lower avc its profit might increase....more or less its all that u wrote.

Reaction score
I also wrote exactly the same thing....and idk i also included the break even output n all. and for the second part i just wrote that if a firm has a lower avc its profit might increase....more or less its all that u wrote.
Well then lets hope we both score well! :)
Mai 1 raat is thread pe nahi ayi! Yahan to delhi ujar gayi!!!!! ( mahawra hai)
tum log to bilkul sathya gae!:p WaleedUQ Saad Ghori @echolon94
Haina? xD

Reaction score
WaleedUQ yar mera ppr nhi tha to i had jawed nihari :p then mango shake then i slept got up at 2 then namaz then was learning how to make an ansoff matrix phir abhi farig hui aur lyt jane wali!:p i hear tmhara ppr acha hua! Good to hear yar!:D