• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Ohkay its look like im gonna fail my eco paper..
Tell me
the relationship between MC AVC AFC AV of market structures and how they react with cost to increase or decrease output
How a firm sees is MRP curve and how it reduces the demand of MRP
How Productive and Allocative efficiency occurs in market structures..
just help in micro otherwise im gonna fail :|
I need a complete explanation

My My that is a lot of questions! I am getting a lot requests, I am sure you are going to find the answers in the internet. Walleed bro I am kind of stressed out and am only answering short mcqs so sorry about that.

Reaction score
Reaction score
My My that is a lot of questions! I am getting a lot requests, I am sure you are going to find the answers in the internet. Walleed bro I am kind of stressed out and am only answering short mcqs so sorry about that.
if you'll help me i might be able to turn my A into A*
try to understand
Love from Pakistant to my bengali bro please yaar i beg you.. :)

Reaction score
Remember this way idle balances (speculative demand) is not affected by anything except interest. Precautionary and Transactionary are inelastic and are active as they are affected by all things except interest.
these are little bit confusing.

Reaction score
Reaction score
the first one require some calculation, note that in the question average physical product is give but we need to find the marginal physical product of labour.
the marginal physical product of third labour is 10 (16*3 -18 -20). so it means that wage should have icreased from $10 to $14 that is why frim is employing two instead of three.