• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
image.jpegthis is the answer to the 2005 question...............over here CRR is created by the difference between total proceeds and nominal value of reedemed capital.................

Reaction score
do you have the IGCSE business CD-ROM for download???
please if anyone of u have 1, PPLLEEEEAASSSSEEE mail it to [email protected]... thankyou :)
And does any one have questions related to only chater 1, 2, 3??? if yes then...^_^ MAIL! :)

Reaction score
direct materials - (25 X 0.05)+ (30 X 0.03)= 2.15
direct labour - (1 X 4.6) + (1.5 X 5)= 12.1
Production overheads - (1.5 X1) + (1.5 X 1.5) = 3.75
total cost =18

per unit cost = total cost/no of units
thus, 18/100=o.18
thanks a lot friend your method is wonderful!!and thanks for being precise!!

Reaction score
direct materials - (25 X 0.05)+ (30 X 0.03)= 2.15
direct labour - (1 X 4.6) + (1.5 X 5)= 12.1
Production overheads - (1.5 X1) + (1.5 X 1.5) = 3.75
total cost =18

per unit cost = total cost/no of units
thus, 18/100=o.18
hey bro one more:-
help needed asap!anyone

Attachments

• acc2.jpg
    acc2.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 9
Reaction score
Hey guys, I need help haha. I would just like to know how I should go about answering these two questions. Model answers would be appreciated plus some tips on general essay writing in economics overall. I'm really bad at it. >.< I realize the answers are fairly straightforward and simple but I'm just bad at putting them down and explaining them effectively.

2 (a) With the help of examples, explain why different economic decision makers face the problem
of scarcity. [8]
(b) Discuss why the mixed economy is the most common economic system. [12]

These essay questions are from http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge International A and AS Level/Economics (9708)/9708_s10_qp_23.pdf.

And also, could someone please explain to me the term "inflationary pressure"? I get the basic principles of it but just need a good clear definition as the only ways I've had it explained to me is through examples which only shows me how the term is used rather than what it means. :/

Thanks in advance :D