• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Direct tax Eg Corporation tax rises.
Discourages Investment
Reduces Output
Reduces Supply.

Indirect tax affects the price of RawMaterials hence cost of production rises, supply falls.(Not 100% sure about this)
When a tax is imposed, the supply curve shifts to the left. This is because the cost of production increases and therefore the consumer is reluctant to supply more at the same level of price. The price therefore increases.

Reaction score
How does long run average cost curve indicate the minimum average cost at which each level of output can be produced???

Reaction score
Hi its uday here I want to know the difference betwee flaoting anf fixed exchange rates with defination,adv and dis as fast as possible

Reaction score
Discuss whether the average variable cost has any significance in a perfectly competitive
market structure in determining (i) the output produced by a firm and (ii) the profit of a firm.

Reaction score
Cue & Rest are partners sharing profits and losses in the ratio of 2:1.
They are allowed interest at 10% per annum on capitals and loans to the partnership.
Other information is as follows:
CUE REST
Capitals 20,000 8,000
Loan to firm 3,000 --

The partnership has made a net profit for the year of $40,000.
How much is Cue's total share of the net profit?
A. 24,800
B. 25,100
C. 26,800
D. 27,100

Please answer this :D

Reaction score
How to prepare for A level Accounting .. PLZ.... I'm suffering I have prepared n done past papers but don't get the result in real examinations neither in mocks... PLZ someone

Reaction score
How to prepare for A level Accounting .. PLZ.... I'm suffering I have prepared n done past papers but don't get the result in real examinations neither in mocks... PLZ someone
whats the problem bro? which topic do u have problems with? havent u done OL Accounting?