• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
normal sales are those that are sold as routine, wont include sales return n clearance should be deducted
Dr current ac Henry 6600
Cr current ac Robin 1000
Dr current acc henry 10400
Cr current acc Intrst on capital Henry 120000*8%
Robin 80000*8%
Dr current acc Drawings Henry 120000*10%
Robin 80000*10%
Dr current acc int on drawings Henry and Robin (drawings amount * 5%)
Cr current acc Salry of Henry and Robin
Find ou NP and divide the share of profits according to the ratio of capital invested and cr it to current ac

Find the remaining balance

you guys ever heard of "start a conversation" in xpc? :p

Reaction score
?Can anyone tell me do we need to include interest on loan ( if the loan is used to finance the project ) when calculating NPV and ARR?

Reaction score
?Can anyone tell me do we need to include interest on loan ( if the loan is used to finance the project ) when calculating NPV and ARR?

If u have been given the net cashflows i suppose u will have to add interest on loan to calculate your net profit in order to calculate the ARR but for NPV sincce we use cash flows you might not need to use the interest on loan. however it all depends on the question :)
hope i helped :)

Reaction score
Hello, can someone tell me the journal entries to correct this error?

(i) Goods on sale or return £2 760 had been included in the revenue (sales). On 31 March 2011
the customer had not notified Zahin of the intention to purchase the goods. The goods had cost
Zahin £1 900

Thanks in advance