• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics and Business Studies O'Levels.

Reaction score
Guys I Wanted to Know that is There any Need of Tutions for Business Studies and Economics O'Levels Paper ? Please Reply as i want to Appear for these in November 2012 and wanted to know that. DO REPLY THANK YOU

Reaction score
only for eco.......for b.s u can only read the book...and solve last 5 pastpaper of both oct and may.......!!!!..along with the help of marking schemes...form net

Reaction score
Thank You A lot!!! What if a Child is Hard-working one So can he appear for Economics without Tutions ?

Reaction score
Thank You A lot!!! What if a Child is Hard-working one So can he appear for Economics without Tutions ?
yesssssss....he can...any1 can ... only if he is devoted to his studies and concentrates in his work......just get help by any economics teacher how to attempt the questions...that is the hardest part i had faced through...!!!! like ;
Q what is demand?
the answer what u have to write is the meaning of demand ,, a diagram and its formula.

u see what the question is asking and what extra things u have to include in the answer...

BY THE WAY ...november papers are much harder than MAY JUNE........my suggestion is not to give any paper in that session unless u think the child is well capable to face that hard paper..1!!!!...i had my self experienced that.....bcuz a failure can guide better than an A* student.....always remember this..!!!

Reaction score
Yes I Know!! I Agree Completely with you But its not a Big deal that November papers Are Difficult. Well Thank you A lot for your Guidance,Tip and Time. :)

Reaction score
salam

i dont know about eco, but i gave business on my own and got 93%. I did not take tuition for business. Just learn (rote learn) this book
http://books.google.com.pk/books?id...a=X&ei=UVH8T-jlGLDR4QSbgoHWBg&ved=0CDMQ6AEwAA

and do some 5 years of papers ( i did only 1 year but i would recommend that you practise). MAKE SURE YOU DONT FORGET THE DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS AND TERMS LIKE BALANCE SHEET, PROFIT AND LOSS. If you havent studied accounting then you are vulnerable to forget or mistake one for another

Reaction score
I think u should take an economics tuition, it may prove to be very heplful... And about Business Studies, its up to u... if you have some weakness in the subject or you are aiming for an A*, I think you should take a tuition... As for me I take both for Eco and Business tuitions XD