• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics coursebook answers please of second edition

Reaction score
Hi, Could I also get the link to the answers to this IGCSE Economics Cambridge, publisher Hodder? I clicked on link later on in the thread and it says error? Thank you in advance for your help.
Hi. It's [email protected]
I'm actually the one asking for the Susan Grant workbook and answers too. Thank you.
I checked email, but nothing there as yet, having check spam as well.
Thanks so much.

Reaction score
Hi Raghav,
Can I also get the Susan Grant IGCSE Economics Workbook and Workbook Answers too, please? I got the Coursebook answers from the link you shared already. Thank you so much. A real life saver!
Email: [email protected]
Hi ! Ironic it is but I DO have the WORKBOOK ANSWERS but NOT the Workbook itself. Do you still want me to send you the answers in your email ?

Reaction score
Hi ! Ironic it is but I DO have the WORKBOOK ANSWERS but NOT the Workbook itself. Do you still want me to send you the answers in your email ?
That'd be great, nonetheless. Maybe the answers may be insightful too. Will see if can get hold of the Workbook and share then.

So in addition, would you have the answers to the Hodder Economics Workbook?

Reaction score
That'd be great, nonetheless. Maybe the answers may be insightful too. Will see if can get hold of the Workbook and share then.

So in addition, would you have the answers to the Hodder Economics Workbook?
Sorry, I don't have the answers to the Hodder Economics workbook. But, yet I WILL send you the WORKBOOK answers (from Cambridge). Do check your email.

Reaction score
Hi Raghav,
Can I also get the Susan Grant IGCSE Economics Workbook and Workbook Answers too, please? I got the Coursebook answers from the link you shared already. Thank you so much. A real life saver!
Email:
Hiiii can I also get the Susan Grant IGCSE Economics Workbook Answers too, please? Reeeeally appreciate your sharing!!!
Email: [email protected]

Reaction score
does anyone have the answers for susan grant cambridge 2nd edition economics workbook?

9781108440400.jpg

my email is