• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics Diagrams

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just gave the CIE AS Level Economics P2 (9708/22) and i forgot to give titles or headings on the diagrams i used in my answers. Will the examiner deduct marks? i did however, explain the diagram below and analyse it but am really confused whether there will be any negetive marking or not. PLEASE help me somebody. Im really worried about this!

Reaction score
No you won't be negatively marked as long as you interpreted the diagram or explained below what the diagram is about !

Reaction score
thnx man. i did explain what was going on in the diagram though in the paragraph below. i just hope the examiner is in a good mood!

Reaction score
No this is definitely a no wrong situation. You explained and drew the relevant diagram that was matters the most. But however, you would have gained extra marks of making the diagram more appropriately ( i.e. neatly, labelled correctly, relevance). Your explanation should be doing good enough for the examiner to check what you've drawn the diagram for.
Good luck and may God be with us all..