• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

economics multiple choice paper

Reaction score
can anyone please post a link for 2005 paper mark scheme?
Thanks

Reaction score
because the rate of inflation is still positive meaning that the prices are still rising. falling RATE of inflation would only mean that the prices are rising but at a lower rate than before, nevertheless, they are rising! prices would only FALL when the rate of inflation would become negative .

Reaction score
because the rate of inflation is still positive meaning that the prices are still rising. falling RATE of inflation would only mean that the prices are rising but at a lower rate than before, nevertheless, they are rising! prices would only FALL when the rate of inflation would become negative .
alright thanks!

Reaction score
Hey! In the past papers I saw 2 questions about advertising and it's effect on demand and supply. I understand that if advertising is successful, demand will increase,but I don't understand how supply will change-the mark scheme says supply decreases...but why would it decreases-wouldn't the firm want to produce more now???

Reaction score
Hey! In the past papers I saw 2 questions about advertising and it's effect on demand and supply. I understand that if advertising is successful, demand will increase,but I don't understand how supply will change-the mark scheme says supply decreases...but why would it decreases-wouldn't the firm want to produce more now???
its because the cost of production increases (because of the advertising cost) and increase in cost of production leads to decrease in supply

Reaction score
see when the price is set above equilibrium, the demand will be less and the supply would be more. So to get the market to the equilibrium price we'll have to get all the stuff equal.. which means, to increase demand and decrease supply (opposite of what originally happens.) :) hope it helps!

Reaction score
for MCQ mark schemes just look in the examiner report if u cant find em...the answers are always there in the Er's :p

Reaction score
can anyone give the link for winter 2005 mark scheme?

Reaction score
Here you go ,btw its there is the examiner report !:)
Good luck!:D

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    500 KB · Views: 13