• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics November 2013

Reaction score
hello guys.
I'm willing to take economics in Nov 2013 but am not sure if it's a good idea. I've already studied economics in school but there's a few chapters remaining, so i basically know what's coming and i have some knowledge in economics.

I would like to hear your views on this topic because frankly i need someone to give me advice.

Reaction score
hello guys.
I'm willing to take economics in Nov 2013 but am not sure if it's a good idea. I've already studied economics in school but there's a few chapters remaining, so i basically know what's coming and i have some knowledge in economics.

I would like to hear your reviews on this topic because frankly i need someone to give me advice.
its a good idea since u would get enough time to study but may june 2013 was very easy and u could have passed

Reaction score
its a good idea since u would get enough time to study but may june 2013 was very easy and u could have passed
I didn't have the option of taking Eco in May/June because i was aiming to get high marks in sci, math and Eng subjects. also i forgot to mention that i never solved nor seen an Eco past paper. Does that cause problems?

Reaction score
I didn't have the option of taking Eco in May/June because i was aiming to get high marks in sci, math and Eng subjects. also i forgot to mention that i never solved nor seen an Eco past paper. Does that cause problems?
it does not really cause any significant problem. In economics u need to know only small number of definitions and the rest understanding it. I do 10 subjects including economics. for example in may june the asked a question like why are birth rates falling. could you not have answered this question may be in the next year they may bring difficult topics

Reaction score
it does not really cause any significant problem. In economics u need to know only small number of definitions and the rest understanding it. I do 10 subjects including economics. for example in may june the asked a question like why are birth rates falling. could you not have answered this question may be in the next year they may bring difficult topics
So is it average economics paper?
How tough they can ever be?