• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

economics paper 1.. how was it

Reaction score
economics paper 1.. quite easy but little tricky paper. it went good for me 24+ inshallah :) :)

Reaction score
bhia the answer was 100 percent tv broadcast
as if one uses tv it does not deprives other to use..for eg.if u have world call. u watach it and i can also watch it...and it is excludabela as if i dont pay i wont get a connection

Reaction score
public library is also exludible and rival as there can be reestriction on entry like tiket can be charged or a membership fees..and it is rivalary as there are a limited number of books and seats in a library.....as school is a private good...same goes foor the library
b

Reaction score
public lib is a public good...the question repeated and the answer was tv broadcasts

Reaction score
tv broadcast is also rival .... take de example of bbc and sky in uk. geo and ptv in pakistan...

Reaction score
when dis question came in some previous year... tv broadcast was considerded public good bit now time has changed

Reaction score
danishjan said:
public library is also exludible and rival as there can be reestriction on entry like tiket can be charged or a membership fees..and it is rivalary as there are a limited number of books and seats in a library.....as school is a private good...same goes foor the library
b
this is a repeat MCQ and the answer is tv broad cast..

Reaction score
abdul110492 said:
khalid said:
wht was ur answer ov dat DVD question ... i marked C
it was suppy left n demand right :)
both should go to the left ... s to the left because of high production costs
d to the left because he finances the 1 billion bu charging extra cost to consumers....