• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics Paper 12 Discussion

Reaction score
about that one on factors of production. I think it was capital yes land yes but labour no and enterprise no because she was herself an art student and would provide the physical efforts to make those clays herself! What do you guys think?

Reaction score
about that one on factors of production. I think it was capital yes land yes but labour no and enterprise no because she was herself an art student and would provide the physical efforts to make those clays herself! What do you guys think?
agreed. i chose what u mentioned

Reaction score
Guys what did u choose for the second last exchange rate question, it was btw USA and i think eygpt, in which value of eygyptian currency increased?
and what about Q2. does the curve shift completing inward after war? or pivotal?

Reaction score
shouldnt FOP be D? as her business was quite different she would have to hire labour train according to her specifications

In that FOP question i put enterprise and the other 2 but not labour because the question said that she was starting the business on her own.

But now on second thought not very sure about my answer. Was a tricky one..

Reaction score
It was a small, start up business. In small businesses owners do the work of labour. Also, if she had needed to purchase labour then why would they mention that she was an art student?

Reaction score
No not that question . There was another question regarding the situation of positive externality in which there was option of employées removing waste from their offices ...

I think i choce the employess removing waste from their offices

Reaction score
Guys what did u choose for the second last exchange rate question, it was btw USA and i think eygpt, in which value of eygyptian currency increased?
and what about Q2. does the curve shift completing inward after war? or pivotal?

That was a past paper question EGP 80 which is B