• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics Paper 12 Discussion

Reaction score
Guys what's the answer to the labor enterprise land capital question? The one when there's a person who wants to set up business and what are the things that she needs to purchase. Don't remember which question it is... I know that might be an easy one but for me it's so tricky somehow T_T

Reaction score
Guys what's the answer to the labor enterprise land capital question? The one when there's a person who wants to set up business and what are the things that she needs to purchase. Don't remember which question it is... I know that might be an easy one but for me it's so tricky somehow T_T

Wat was ur answer?

Reaction score
23000 :O they had asked by how much import quantity had changed, so previous imports were 10000 and after tariff removal it was 33000, then it must be 23000 but I'm not sure :/

Bt there was a similar variant question which i did
U have to take the quantity after removal of tax which lies on the demand curve and which lies on the suply curve

Reaction score
Comparative was B
And tariff thing was 23000
i put that FOP thing as A. not sure.
what else was hard? :/

Reaction score
Okay what about the milk question. What happens to the demand for milk when cost of cattle feed rises and cost of cheese rises as well