• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics Paper 12 Discussion

Reaction score
That's why i picked capital+land+enterprise. What's your answer?

There was another option with just capital+land. Tricky one

she was going to start her own business, the risk was hers. So she'd be the entrepeneur and labour both. I chose the one that said land and capital only.

Reaction score
do you think past year mark schemes are reliable as a guidance to write our essays? How are you guys preparing

Its always the best to answer essay questions by looking at the marking sceme, coz then we have an idea wat type of answers the examiners expect ,

Reaction score
Guys for the Mcq where the bop was changing from a surplus to a deficit, what was the answer?
Was it a. Ie a depreciating currency etc

Reaction score
I have heard that A/L 2016 Economics : they have changed the syllabus is it true? but new syllabus has not in CIE web. and CIE have introduced new text book as well, it is expensive and not widely available in Sri Lanka.

this means now all the past papers are irrelevant? i am confused. I CAN NOT FIND THE 2016 UPDATED 2016 ECONOMIC SYLLABUS AS WELL.

... if any one have soft copy of " Essentials of Economics by John Sloman and Dean Garratt.....pls pls share with me....